Cussons operate from a modern purpose built factory constructed on the original Manchester site in 1980.
The Company utilizes a powerful in-house computer based stock and materials control system to ensure the economic and timely availability of manufacturing resources, approximately 9000 items are maintained in stores. Product design specialization and experience is available in the following fields:
- Engine and vehicle tests systems
- Specialized mechanical, thermal and fluid dynamics component/ assembly testing systems for wide range automotive, gas turbine engine and mechanical plant industry applications
- Exhaust gas sample handling, conditioning and analysis systems
- Fluid flow monitoring and control in general industrial situations and very specialized engine/vehicle related applications
- Environmental control systems
- Engineering process systems and experimental models for test work, research and demonstration of the engineering sciences
- Single cylinder research engine test facilities for advanced component and combustion investigation programs
- Integration of plant engineering services required to support the operation of advanced test facilities
- Application of current state of the art electronics to the control and data management of specialized mechanical equipment systems
- Application of current advanced design principles to machine vibration and noise control
- Engineering project management and supervision of design and implementation activities undertaken by civil and building services engineers
In the development of this specialist engineering business, the importance of product quality has been recognized and Cussons "Quality System" is designed to comply with the requirements of ISO 9001, resulting in the company achieving ISO 9001 accreditation. Product compliance with essential legislation is determined using extensive in house resources for radiated and conducted EMC requirements of immunity and emission.
For further information, please visit website: http://cussons.co.uk/