- 3D Softwares
- Metrology System
- Additive Manufacturing
- CNC Machines
Analyze your design concept and modify your 3D model efficiently. Early analysis reduces errors, decreases weight, and ensures cost-effective manufacturing processes and choice of materials.
PTC Creo Simulate, or PTC Creo Simulation Extension (an extension on PTC Creo Parametric) is a structural, thermal and vibration analysis solution. It contains a comprehensive set of finite elements analysis (FEA) capabilities that allow you to study how your 3D virtual prototypes will perform before you make the first physical part. Gain valuable insight that helps speed time-to-market, while increasing product durability, reliability and safety. PTC Creo Simulate and PTC Creo Simulation Extension lower production costs by decreasing the need for physical prototypes.
- Obtain detailed data that supplies insight into how product designs will perform in the real world
- Conduct a full range of Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) analyses, including linear static, modal, buckling, contact and steady state thermal
- Increase quality and innovation by allowing quick, real-time comparison of multiple design iterations and variations
- Decrease development costs by reducing the need for physical prototypes
- Allow third-party solver output to validate analyses, and increase depth of expert analysis capabilities by adding PTC Creo software extensions and stand-alone apps