- 3D Softwares
- Metrology System
- Additive Manufacturing
- CNC Machines
- Machines designed to facilitate the automation of work of every kind.
- The mechanical design of the fixed bedframe allows wide travels on the X and Y axes, a high load capacity and high stability.
- High-speed pulse technology, which allows to get the following results:
* Shorter machining times in jobs that involve very difficult flushing.
* More homogeneous finish on large surface areas (VDI 20 - Ra 1.00 µm on 225 mm²).
* Very deep grooves can be machined, with the highest quality and precision guaranteed (VDI 20 - Ra 1.00 µm up to 100 mm).
- CNC with Expert Erosion System that ensures 100% performance without supervision (with surface finish to VDI =0 - Ra 0.10 µm).
- New SAAC system that maximizes generator performance in erosion work involving evolutive surface electrodes. It is particularly apt where the workpiece has little area at the outset.
- 6 axes simultaneously controlled by the CNC (X, Y, Z, C, A, B). The CNC ONA-S64 incorporates the function A-SPACE (Axis for erosion in SPACE). With this function, any programmable CNC erosion function (spheres, taper machining, orbital machining, vectors, etc.) can be carried out in any spatial direction.
- Large cost savings. The filter fitted in the NX machines is totally automated and guarantees over 10,000 hours of operation with zero maintenance costs. Filtering quality is excellent (1 µm).
Over 40 different models of large die-sinking EDM machines:
- The large scale ONA NX series, uses a modular design to allow many configurations. Each customer can configure, with a great flexibility, the machine that meets his exact requirements.
- This new series utilizes pre-built axes modules to drastically reduce machine assembly time.
- Each customer can get a custom system for the same price and lead time as a standard machine.
- Manifold configurations of X-Y-Z travels:
* X travel: 1500, 2000 or 3000 mm
* Y travel: 750, 1000 or 1500 mm
* Z travel: 650, 800 or 1000 mm
- One or two heads:
* One or two heads commanded by two independent CNC generators. This allows the possibility of eroding two cavities simultaneously and independently in a big workpiece.
* Highly rigid mechanical structure constructed of stabilized fine grained cast iron blended with graphite.
* Fixed bedframe machine that allows work pieces up to 20.000 kg.
In addition to offering a wide range of standard EDM machines, ONA also offers an engineering service. These services are especially devoted to the development of special machines, configured according to each client’s specific requirements.
This section is devoted to showing specific cases of this type of special jobs.