- 3D Softwares
- Metrology System
- Additive Manufacturing
- CNC Machines
You have a keen eye for detail and appreciate strength. That’s why Stratasys offers the Dimension Elite Performance 3D Printer. It’s made specifically for those who demand ABSplus prototypes with exquisite detail.
In-house 3D modeling with Dimension 3D Printing is a cost-effective way to improve your designs and reduce risk by working iteratively. With the Elite, the proof is in the prototype.
The Dimension Elite 3D Printer features the finest resolution of any Stratasys Design Series Performance 3D Printer. Driven by Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) Technology, it prints in nine colors of real ABSplus thermoplastic. For times when you don’t need the finest Dimension resolution of .178 mm (0.007 in.), this 3D printer lets you speed up printing with a layer thicknesses of 0.254 mm (0.010 in.).
The 3D Print Pack is everything you need to start building 3D models. It includes:
- The Dimension Elite 3D printer
- The SCA-1200 Support Removal System
- A startup supply of materials
Dimension 3D printers use ABSplus thermoplastic to build your models. Model and soluble support materials come in convenient enclosed cartridges that are a snap to load. Inside the 3D printer, plastic filament travels through a tube to the print head, where it’s heated to a semi-liquid state and extruded in thin, accurate layers.
Modeling bases provide a stable platform where your prototype builds. Once printing is done, you simply take the recyclable plastic base out of your 3D printer and snap off the model.
ABSplus in nine colors
Soluble or breakaway
203 x 203 x 305 mm (8 x 8 x 12 in.)
0.254 mm (0.010 in.) or 0.178 mm (0.007 in.)
Windows XP/Windows 7
Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T
Size and weight:
686 x 914 x 1041 mm (27 x 36 x 41 in.); 136 kg (300 lbs.)
- Dimension Elite 3D Printer: 100–120 VAC 60 Hz, minimum 15A dedicated circuit or 220–240 VAC 50/60 Hz, minimum 7A dedicated circuit
- SCA-1200 support-removal system: 100-120 VAC, 15A, 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC, 10A, 50 Hz
- Dimension Elite 3D Printer: CE/ETL
- SCA-1200 Support Removal System: CE
Special Facility Requirements:
CatalystEX software converts your CAD program’s STL output into 3D modeling print paths, including any needed support structures. CatalystEX provides:
- A 3D view of the model or models to be printed
- The ability to scale 3D models to your desired size
- Control over how to orient your model in the build chamber
- Automatic or custom packs for multiple models in one build
- A print queue to assign many jobs, with estimated print time and material consumption