- 3D Softwares
- Metrology System
- Additive Manufacturing
- CNC Machines
Create prototypes that embody your product vision down to the finest detail. The Objet Eden260VS professional 3D printer works with 15 materials to deliver outstanding precision and productivity.
Build models up to 255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.) with a clean, quiet system that fits your creative environment. With 16-micron layer accuracy, the Eden 260VS renders smooth surfaces, thin walls and fine details in your choice of 15 rigid and flexible materials.
For delicate or complex models, automated support removal lets you clean internal voids and fine features that water-jetting could miss or damage. The Eden 260VS is the first PolyJet 3D printer with a soluble support option to minimize to hands-on time and effort.
Based on PolyJet technology, the Eden260VS offer 15 distinct materials including:
- Transparent materials for producing clear models with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
- Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Transparent rigid (VeroClear and FullCure RGD720)
- Rubber-like (Tango family)
- Rigid Opaque (Vero family)
- Simulated Polypropylene (Endur and DurusWhite)
- High Temperature (RGD525)
SUP707 soluble support works with VeroGray, VeroBlue and VeroClear in high-quality mode, or VeroWhitePlus in high-speed or high-quality mode. Other materials and print modes work with SUP705 gel-like photopolymer support.
Sealed four 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs) cartridges
Net Build size:
255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.)
Horizontal build layers as fine as 16 microns (0.0006 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
20-85 microns for features below 50 mm; up to 200 microns for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
Windows 7 32/64-bit
LAN – TCP/IP
Size and weight:
870 × 735 × 1200 mm (34.3 x 28.9 x 47.2 in.); 264 kg (582 lbs)
SHR (Single Head Replacement), 8 units
110–240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
Temperature 18 C-25 C (64 F-77 F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)