- 3D Softwares
- Metrology System
- Additive Manufacturing
- CNC Machines
Considered Best-in-Class with a build speed of 20 – 45 ccm/h
Cost efficient for production with unique options for fast results
INCREASE BUILD SPEED
- 30% faster than the competition with twin-laser technology
- Patented bi-directional loader
- Built-in 400W Fiber Laser technology
- MULTI-LASER SOLUTIONS — Option to add 1 additional 400W or 1000W Fiber Laser
LOWER OPERATIONAL COST
- Closed-loop powder handling
- Open software architecture & system parameters
- Upgraded process control
- Optimized laminated gas flow and recirculation
Ideal for medium to high volume metal part production and prototypes, the next generation Selective Laser Melting System SLM® 280HL provides a 280 x 280 x 350 mm build envelope with an improved laser beam profile. Likewise, the newly integrated SLM Build Processor and open software architecture offers the freedom of controlling system parameters to optimize and meet strict production needs.
The complete process is performed in a closed-loop powder handling and inert gas atmosphere. The patented internal re-circulation of gas at laminar flow also ensures efficient and safe consumption. A high-efficiency filter system enables a complete filter change under safe and stable conditions. The filter housing unit is also reusable and can be set-up with recyclable filter cartridges that help to reduce your overall operational costs.
Achieve greater component quality for complex, delicate, yet fast part builds. Individual developments on the SLM 280 HL can be transferred for the production of other machines in SLM series, such as the SLM®500HL.