- Advanced Manufacturing
- E-learning & Software
- Green & Renewal Energy
With Cube, you can…
- Simply plug in and print.
- Print in both ABS and PLA plastics.
- Print in vibrant colours.
- Print multi-colour and/or multi-material printing with the CubeX multiple print head option.
Small Format Desktop — Cube Generation 3
Arguably the simplest and easiest to use 3D printer on the market, it allows users to simply plug in and print solid models without any complicated set up. It works by melting plastic, then drawing with it in a very fine layer over and over again, building your idea in slices from the bottom up until you have a solid object ready to hold. Links to your computer via USB or Wi-Fi and comes with 25 free 3D files. It is the only 3D printer currently certified safe for home use.
Large Format Desktop — CubePro
All the features of the Cube, but with a larger object capacity (to the size of a basketball) and ability to print in 18 different colours. Includes a free license of Cubify Invent Software and material to get you started.
Large Format Desktop - Makerbot Replicator 5th Generation
- Fifth generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality and reliability
- Powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform
- App and cloud enabled
- Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow
- New MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder, motion controllers and gantry design
- On-board camera and diagnostics and assisted build plate leveling
- 11% larger build volume than the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
- Makes true-to-life objects quickly and easily
- Enables you to manufacture on demand
- Optimized for MakerBot PLA Filament
100-MICRON LAYER RESOLUTION
- Print paper-thin layers
- Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models
- Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don’t need sanding, finishing or
- Create realistic prototypes and models for demonstrations and presentations
- Choose settings that range from fast draft to finer resolution
Small Format Desktop - Makerbot Replicator Mini
EASY & AFFORDABLE 3D PRINTING
· Transform a small desk in your home or classroom into an exciting creativity center.
· Print, manage, and share your 3D creations simply and seamlessly, with free MakerBot software for your PC or Mac.
· Experiment with a wide range of forms, colors, and textures.
ENTERTAINING , EDUCATIONAL, & USEFUL
· Reconnect with your imagination and creative power.
· Teach children how to think, imagine, create, craft and print in 3D, while preparing them for the jobs of the future.
· Choose from hundreds of thousands of free, ready-to-print educational, entertaining, and useful 3D models on Thingiverse.
MAKERBOT REPLICATOR SMART EXTRUDER
· Easy to swap or replace.
· Detects filament absence and automatically pauses your print.
· Sends notifications to MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile apps.
· For print monitoring and easy sharing.
· Automatically takes reference pictures of final print and saves them to your cloud storage library.
· Store, organize, and access 3D design files in your personal cloud-enabled library.
· Find, buy, and prepare your 3D files from one central location.
· Control your MakerBot Replicator Mini from anywhere with MakerBot Mobile app.
Build Volume: 10.0 L x 10.0 W x 12.5 H cm
Layer Resolution: 200 microns
Filament Compatibility: MakerBot PLA Filament (Small Spool)
Product Dimensions: 31.0 W x 29.5 D x 38.1 H cm
Product Weight: ~8 kg
3D Model File Types: .stl, .obj, .thing, .makerbot
Operating Systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (UBUNTU 12.04+, FEDORA 19+)
Connectivity: USB, Wi-F
Large Format Desktop - Makerbot Replicator Z18
· Cloud Connected
· Heated Chamber
· Ultra-Tall Build Volume
· Superflat Build Plate
· Full-Featured Software
· Camera Resolution: 320 x 240
MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder:
· Easy to swap or replace
· Detects filament absence and automatically
pauses your print
· Sends notifications to MakerBot Desktop and
MakerBot Mobile apps
· For print monitoring and easy sharing to
MakerBot Thingiverse and social networks
· Accessible through MakerBot Desktop
and MakerBot Mobile apps
· Automatically takes reference pictures of
final prints and saves them to your cloud
· Free and friendly MakerBot Mobile app
(Available Spring 2014)
· Remote monitoring from on-board camera feed
· Receive notifications and alerts from your
MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer
4 Ways to Connect:
· USB stick
· Ethernet cable
Large Format Desktop - Makerbot Replicator 2X
EXPLORE THE FRONTIERS OF 3D PRINTING
With a full-featured desktop 3D printer and experimental dual ￼extrusion. Designed for daredevils and 3D printing experts.
Add anew level of creativity to your 3D designs with two interlaced ￼colors that you can print through precisely aligned dual nozzles – ￼without swabbing or pausing.
￼OPTIMIZED FOR ABS FILAMENT
Make snaps, living hinges, threaded objects and more with a ductile, petroleum thermoplastic with elastic deformation properties. Control heating and cooling better with a superflat heated aluminum build plate and a clear, six-sided, draft-blocking enclosure that helps prevent uneven cooling, shrinking and cracking.
100-MICRON LAYER RESOLUTION
Speed your way to demonstrations and presentations with settings that range from fast-draft to finer resolution. Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don’t need sanding, finishing or post-production.
EXPERIMENT AND ADVANCE
Quickly iterate to verify your designs and catch flaws sooner. Use your own physical models for collaboration and to bring better products to market, faster. Save money with the best price/performance in desktop 3D printing.
Build Volume: 25.0 x 16.0 x 15.0 cm
Layer Resolution: 100 Microns
Build Platform: Heated, Black Anodized 356F Aluminum
File Types: .stl, .obj, .thing
Operating System: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.6+), LINUX (UBUNTU 12.04+)
Connectivity: USB, SD Card (both included)
Product Dimensions (with spool): 49.0 X 42.0 X 53.1 cm
Product Weight: 27lbs