Quality Control and Assurance have always been important factor in the production process and optical metrology has gradually been a standard tool of measurement.
Early this March, we organized "GOM User Meeting in Hanoi" with aims of updating the latest information of GOM products and technology. Conference created an interesting forum to share experiences directly from users in Vietnam. More than 50 customers from factories, universities, research and development centers attended and talked to topics:
* ATOS Scanport : Automated measuring and testing solutions for small parts
* ATOS Scanbox : Automated measurement solutions for large parts
* ARAMIS : Materials deformation measurement solution
* GOM Software: New features of the V8 SR1 software
Especially, for the first time, conference room was divided into 4 booths to show live-demo of 4 different equipments and received good feedback from attendants.
(1) Measuring and testing by ATOS XL and mesuring directly by Touch Probe,
(2) mesuring large objects by TRITOP,
(3) measure and scan medium and small objects by Atos Compact Scan,
(4) Mesuring Deformation by ARAMIS
GOM User Meeting in Hanoi taken place on March 03 at Pullman Hotel successfully finished. AIE would like to thank all valued customer for your time and participation; experts from GOM, Mr.Ernst Mueller and Mr.Sourabh Dhotre for your highly support and AIE staff for your hard-working.