Supporting your 3D Printing business.
Headquartered in Belgium with branches worldwide, Materialise provides companies with a platform of software tools that manage and control the 3D printing process more efficiently, allowing you to meet the highest standards of the most demanding industries.
Materialise’s open and flexible solutions enable players in a wide variety of industries, including health care, automotive, aerospace, art and design, and consumer goods, to build innovative 3D printing applications that aim to make the world a better and healthier place.
AIE takes the pride in partnering with Materialise to provide its' softwares in Vietnam.
Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite
The Complete Software Suite for Professional 3D Printing
The Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite is the software backbone for all businesses and industries that need professional 3D Printing. Whether you need support or automation in your 3D printing process, the Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite offers a wide range of software suited to your business and industry.
- Lattice, conformal and porous structures
- Textures, patterns and perforations
- Design modification at the STL level
- Mesh conversions back to CAD
- Cleanup of rough topology optimization results for simulation (FEA) and printing
- Compatible with all data types and formats
- File repair and data preparation for all AM technologies
- Data editing and enhancement tools
- Automated build platform preparation
- Measurements and reporting for quality control
- Integrated simulation capability
- Easy automated support generation
- Minimal contact points
- Z-axis part nesting
- Neddle-thin supports for easy removal
- Compatible with all laser-based technologies
- Centralized settings management
- Advanced, multicore slicing algorithms
- High degree of automation
- Intuitive user interface
- Out-of-the-box support for most printing technologies
- Seamless integration with data preparation
- Open software architecture enabling third party integration
- Two-way communication between the machine and the Build Processor with Streamics integration
- AM process monitoring
- Inspection algorithm operations and data logging in real-time
- Data extraction using standard protocols
- R&D applications using Lua programming
- Central access to all key AM data
- Process simplification and control
- Optimal build preparation and scheduling
- Automation of file operations, including part labeling
- AM machine integration
Why choose Materialise Software
Spend your time wisely
This extensive and user-friendly toolbox will help you to save time on data preparation, printing and finishing, thereby significantly reducing the lead time of your projects.
Maximize Your Success Rate
Smart data preparation leads to less material usage and a higher amount of successfully printed parts. Reduce your data preparation costs today.
Access the Industry Standard
Materialise Magics is the top data preparation software choice for companies and industries worldwide. Tap into our decades of 3D printing software expertise.
Rely on Independent Software
No matter what combination of printers you have, with Materialise Magics, you and your team only need to adopt one software to prepare parts for 3D Printing.