hyperMILL®: CAM Software for NC Programming
hyperMILL® is the high-performance, complete CAM solution from OPEN MIND. 2.5D, 3D, 5-axis milling and mill/turn tasks can be programmed perfectly and precisely with hyperMILL®.
hyperMILL® is a modular and flexible CAM solution for 2.5D, 3D and 5-axis milling as well as mill turning and machining operations such as high-speed cutting (HSC) and high-performance cutting (HPC), with everything integrated in a single interface. The special applications for milling impellers, blisks, turbine blades, tubes and tire molds complete the range of functions available in hyperMILL®.
Complete machining with just one CAM system and one postprocessor
Complete machining for milling and mill turning with just one CAM software and just one postprocessor results in integrated processes and minimized machining times, while also increasing reliability – for maximum process reliability, cost efficiency and quality.
hyperMILL® provides the maximum possible benefits to customers thanks to its full compatibility with all current CAD solutions. hyperMILL® is offered as a direct integration for leading CAD systems: SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk® Inventor® as well as for OPEN MIND's own ‘CAD-for-CAM’ solution: hyperCAD®-S
Increased competitiveness with hyperMILL®
OPEN MIND customers benefit from leading 5-axis and postprocessor technology as well as diverse options for automation. These help to ensure a high level of competitiveness.
The CAD/CAM systems from OPEN MIND meet the highest requirements worldwide in the tool and mold manufacturing, production machining, automobile, aerospace, motorsports, medical engineering and turbine machining industries.
- CAM strategies that are easy to operate
- Comprehensive range of machining operations for simple to complex components
- The world’s leading 5-axis technology
- One postprocessor for all milling and turning operations
- Extensive automation
- Integration in leading CAD systems
- Reliable processes thanks to true-to-detail simulation and comprehensive collision control
- State-of-the-art CAD/CAM technologies for optimal programming and manufacturing
- Continuous and efficient processes, reduced processing times and extremely high level of reliability
- Gets the most out of machine tools.